I have to admit, I was a skeptical of a treatment that professed to eliminate allergies. For about 10 years I have been intensely allergic to milk products. It turned out that what I though was lactose intolerance, was in fact an allergic reaction to different things; calcium, lectins, sugars. For this reason, I’m glad I chose to do the full treatment. Now, I have no reaction to any milk product. It’s a relief to be able to eat anything I want. Also, a lifelong allergic reaction to dogs and cats (rash, sneezing) is also gone. I couldn’t recommend this treatment more. Thank you Anne Lize!